jet ：指喷气式飞机，也用jet plane。
Finally, one day she got on a plane and went back to Brazil.
Well, I guess I'd sell my watch or computer or do some odd jobs till I could afford a return plane ticket.
When planes fall from the sky, as a Yemeni airliner did on its way to Comoros Islands in the India ocean June 30, 2009, the black box is the best bet for identifying what went wrong.
The German authorities are sending investigators to discover the cause of the plane crash late yesterday on the island of Tenerife.
The plane was carrying 180 passengers
What does the news say about the Boeing 737 plane?
A plane is a vehicle with wings and one or more engines, which can fly through the air.
He had plenty of time to catch his plane...
Her mother was killed in a plane crash.
A plane is a flat, level surface which may be sloping at a particular angle.
...a building with angled planes.
If a number of points are in the same plane, one line or one flat surface could pass through them all.
All the planets orbit the Sun in roughly the same plane, round its equator.
If you say that something is on a higher plane, you mean that it is more spiritual or less concerned with ordinary things.
...life on a higher plane of existence...
We felt we were living life on several different planes.
A plane is a tool that has a flat bottom with a sharp blade in it. You move the plane over a piece of wood in order to remove thin pieces of its surface.
If you plane a piece of wood, you make it smaller or smoother by using a plane.
She watches him plane the surface of a walnut board...
Again I planed the surface flush.
If something such as a boat planes across water, it moves quickly across the water, just touching the surface.
All four of the boats planed across the Solent with the greatest of ease.
A plane or a plane tree is a large tree with broad leaves which often grows in towns.
They painted the underside of their planes with a black varnish.
水平, 程度; 标准;（思想、存在或发展的）水平, 程度, 阶段, 境界
Keep your work on a high plane.
Parallel lines are, by definition, lines on the same plane that never join.
1. an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets;"the flight was delayed due to trouble with the airplane"
2. (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape;"we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane""any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane"
3. a level of existence or development;"he lived on a worldly plane"
4. a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
5. a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood;"the cabinetmaker used a plane for the finish work"
1. cut or remove with or as if with a plane;"The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood"
2. travel on the surface of water
3. make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane;"plane the top of the door"
1. having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another;"a flat desk""acres of level farmland""a plane surface"
测绘： 平面图；可以不计地球曲面投影变形影响的描述小范围面积的地图。通常地图比例尺不应小于1∶5 000。；
物理学： 平面平行运动；plane-parallel motion 专指刚体的一类运动。；平凹透镜；plane-concave lens；平凸透镜；plane-convex lens；